top of page

Our history

Construction of Farmhouse 1905 began in 1887 when the farm was first settled; in 1905, the house was completed.  There was a grand celebratory opening of the house. Lavishly furnished with wall-to-wall carpets, lace curtains with velvet drapes, and Waco’s R.T. Dennes furniture, the house opening was commemorated with a large celebration. Silver printed invitations were sent out to friends and relatives throughout Central Texas. The party went on for several days. 

bottom of page